Small Hole Gage Set, 4-Piece, Starrett
- Starrett 4- piece small hole gage set
- Starrett catalog number S829EZ
- Range of 0.125-0.500" (3.2-12.7 mm)
- Hardened-ball measuring surface with two-point contact
- Smooth, sensitive adjustment for better feel, giving more accurate measurements
These small hole gages are well balanced tools that are ideal for accurately measuring small holes, slots, grooves, and recesses in all kinds of work.
The radius on each gage is less than the minimum diameter to be measured, which provides the two-point contact necessary for maximum accuracy.
They have smooth, sensitive adjustment for better feel, giving more accurate measurements. The adjustment of the gage beyond their range is restricted by a safety stop that prevents breakage
Accurate measurements are obtained by slightly "rocking" these gages in the hole to be measured. This will guarantee contact at the true diameter. The final size is then obtained by measuring over the ball contacts with a micrometer.
Furnished in a vinyl pouch.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|