Quill Stop, X3 and SX3 Mills
- Quick and accurate way to set quill depth of cut
- Press the button and the nut disengages from the thread
- Slide to desired position and release the button to engage threads
- Turn the nut for micro-adjustments
- Set accurate and consistent depth of cut for repeated machining operations
The Quill Stop works equally well performing inside chamfers using typical chamfering mills, and outside chamfers using, for example, a hollow mill.
Requires a slight modification to the mill (drill & tap 2, 1/4-20 holes in the side of the machine head).
This quills stop works well on the Grizzly G0619 and G0463 mills.
Simply press the button and the nut disengages from the thread
Slide to desired position and release the button to engage the threads
Turning the nut then allows for precision micro‐adjustments of depth of cut
Installs in minutes
- Requires a slight modification to the mill (drill & tap 2, 1/4-20 holes in the side of the machine head).
- Made to exacting specifications in precision machining centers
- The 1/2‐20 threaded rod and all included fasteners are made of 303 stainless steel. Themain plate and stop block are made of 6061‐T6511 aluminum.
- The upper plate also accommodates the Spindle Brake from Priest Tools. Simply order the Spindle
- Made in the USA
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, we cannot verify compatibility.)
- SIEG X3 Small Mill
- SIEG SX3 Small Mill