- 4 turning tools
- 1 boring tool
- Inserts and torx wrenches
- 3/8" shank
- Uses TCMT-21.51 inserts
We stock every part for the mini lathes, mini mills, and micro mills from LittleMachineShop.com, Micro-Mark, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, BusyBee, and Clarke. Go ahead: break any part on your machine. We have a replacement. Our Replacement Parts page makes it easy to find the part you need. We even have the parts diagram if you don't know the name of the part.
--Chris Wood, Founder
Not seeing something you want?
Why We're Out of Stock
The past 2+ years have been challenging for everybody. One of our challenges -- as many of you have noticed -- is keeping popular items in stock. It all goes back to the pandemic and transportation disruptions. Factory production schedules have been erratic, held up by shortages of components at some times and workers at other times. Then, even when they're able to build product, transportation has become a huge bottleneck. At each of these steps -- component manufacturing, factory assembly, shipping, and trucking -- we're seeing unprecedented delays, and they often compound, with one delay causing another.
How to Get the Products You Want
- If the item you want is shown as out of stock, click the Notify Me button. We'll send you an email when we get the item in, so you'll be among the first to know. There's no obligation, and we won't use your email address for any other purpose.
- If you receive a notification from us that a product is now in stock, decide quickly whether you still want to purchase the item. There's a good chance that we'll soon run out again.
- Be aware that the "Estimated availability" shown on the product page and on this page is our best guess based on the current information we have from the supplier. Suppliers and shippers don't always notify us about delays, so that best guess can turn out to be wrong. But it's all we have.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. We're all hoping for that "return to normal" soon!
HiTorque Machines In Stock
We have these HiTorque machines in stock and ready for shipment.
With its 500W brushless DC drive system, the 5100 HiTorque 7x16 Mini Lathe has the most low speed torque of any mini lathe. And features like the 4" 3-jaw chuck, cam-lock tailstock, full half-nuts, and apron gear shield make this lathe unique.
The 7350 HiTorque 7x16 Deluxe Mini Lathe incorporates all the goodness of our 5100 mini lathe, plus it includes an all-steel wedge-style quick change tool post set with five tool holders. In addition, the 7350 features digital readouts on the cross slide, compound rest, and tailstock quill, and it has metal handwheels instead of plastic.
The 7500 HiTorque 8.5x20 Bench Lathe features a power cross feed--a unique feature in lathes of this size. The 1000W brushless spindle drive motor provides tremendous low-end torque and continuously variable speed from 100-2000 RPM in both directions. It features our new control panel, which allows you to stop and then restart the lathe at a pre-selected speed.
The 4700 HiTorque Micro Mill features a powerful 250W brushless spindle drive motor, which offers tremendous low-end torque, speeds from 100-5000 RPM, and no gears or belts to shift. (No gears also makes it the quietest in its class.) And at 15.7" x 5.7", the mill table is huge! It has a 2 Morse Taper spindle for wide tooling availability.
The 6700 HiTorque Large Bench Mill is our largest mill -- a significant step up in size, rigidity, and power compared to a mini mill, or even our bench mill. This benchtop mill provides an even larger table (29.1" x 7.1"), more travel, and more horsepower (1000W). A simple belt change switches between low range and high range, giving you continuously variable spindle speeds from 80-5000 rpm.
The 6750 HiTorque Deluxe Large Bench Mill is our top-of-the-line mill for home machinists. It has all the features of the 6700 HiTorque Large Bench Mill -- large 29.1"x7.1" table, powerful 1000W DC brushless spindle motor, and tapping mode, to name a few -- plus these deluxe features:
- 3-axis DRO with Bluetooth and 7" tablet display
- Power head lift system
- Electrically interlocked spindle lock