SIEG X2D Mini Mill
- Full featured mini mill at an incredible price
- 350 Watt variable speed DC drive
- Largest table and X-Y travel in its class
- R8 Spindle taper
- Dovetail solid column and air spring head support
Weight: 176 lb
This product is currently backordered.
What is "estimated availability"?
Click this button if you want to receive an email notification when this product becomes available.
This mill has a solid column. It does not tilt from side to side. This construction is significantly stiffer than the tilting column on other mini mills.
The large mill table provides 50% more table area than other mini mills. It also has 30% more travel in each direction. The resettable feed dials allow you to zero them at any point.
The SIEG X2D Mini Mill has drill press handles for drilling and fast motion of the mill's head. It also has Z-axis fine feed with 0.001" resolution for milling operations.
This model also includes the air spring head support for even support throughout the Z-axis travel.
- 350 Watt output spindle motor
- 2-Speed ranges for low speed torque
- Large X-Y table
- R8 Spindle for wide tool availability
- Solid column that does not tilt
- Gas strut provides even support through the Z-axis range
- Dovetail column maintains head alignment at any height
- Fine feed on Z-axis for precise control
- Three radial handles for drilling
- E-stop safety power switch
- Adjustable Z-axis stop for repetitive drilling
- Neoprene bellows protect horizontal ways
- Adjustable gibs on all dovetail ways
|End Milling Capacity||0.6" (16 mm)|
|Face Milling Capacity||1.2" (30 mm)|
|Drilling Capacity||0.5" (13 mm)|
|Table Size||18.1" x 4.7" (460 mm x 120 mm)|
|T-Slots||3 slots 0.47" (12.0 mm) wide|
|X-Axis Travel||11.8" (300 mm)|
|Y-Axis Travel||5.1" (130 mm)|
|Z-Axis Travel||10.6" (270 mm)|
|Throat||6.5" (165 mm)|
|X- and Y-Axis Feed Screws||0.062" (1.59 mm) per rotation|
|Maximum Spindle to Table||11.5" (292 mm)|
|Positioning Accuracy||0.0004" (0.010 mm)|
|Spindle Motor||0.47 hp (350 Watts)|
|Spindle Speed||100 - 2500 RPM|
|Power Requirements||120 V 60 Hz 6 Amps|
|Machine Weight||124 lbs (56 kg)|
|Base Dimensions (W x D)||8.50" x 14.25" (215.9 mm x 361.9 mm)|
|Mounting Holes Center to Center (W x D)||7.00" x 11.88" (177.8 mm x 301.6 mm)|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||23.2" x 19.7" x 36.3" (590 mm x 500 mm x 922 mm)|
|Crated Weight||176 lbs (80 kg)|
|Crate Dimensions (W x D x H)||23.6" x 25.0" x 29.9" (600 mm x 635 mm x 760 mm)|
The X2D Mini Mill comes with the following:
- Mini Mill Users Guide
- Two T-slot nuts
- Two end wrenches
- Four hex (Allen) wrenches
- One spanner wrench
- Oil can (plastic)
- 1/2" capacity drill chuck with arbor
These machines ship by truck because they are simply too heavy and bulky for UPS Parcel Service. We normally ship truck orders a day or two after we receive the order. We add the following shipping cost to your order total:
March 1, 2022 - Recent and unprecedented price increases in truck freight, especially to residential addresses, has required us to increase the cost of our truck freight. We hope the future will see a return to normal and historical costs, but until then freight delivery costs have increased.
|Local||Far West||Other Continental US|
|Delivery to freight terminal (within 50 miles/1 hour)||$125||$125||$155|
|Delivery to commercial address||$99||$135||$165|
|Delivery to school or secured location||$99||$175||$195|
|*Liftgate (added to any above)||Incl.||+ $50||+ $50|
Delivery to residential address (includes appointment & liftgate)
|$99||$175 + $50 = $225||$195 + $50 = $245|
"Far West" refers to ten western states: CA, OR, WA, AZ, NV, ID, UT, NM, CO, WY.
"Local" refers to the parts of Southern California served by Hollywood Delivery Service.
For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, we will check with several trucking companies to get the best price and then call for your approval before we ship.
We ship machines only to the US and Canada.
Truck Freight shipping to Canada involves 3 distinct charges in addition to the product costs. (All amounts are in US Dollars, see the current mid-market exchange rate.)
- Canadian Provincial Taxes (GST, PST, HST) depending on which province the shipment is going to. This will be 5% - 15% added to total sales amount depending on province (Canadian Sales Tax).
- Hemisphere Customs Brokerage which handles all customs clearance requirements. This is a flat fee of $108 on any shipment.
- Truck Freight from Southern California to destination in Canada. This is generally $300-$500 for residential liftgate delivery and appointment for single machine + tooling orders. Delivery to a terminal for pick-up or a commercial location with loading capabilities can reduce this cost substantially.
To get a quotation that includes the shipping costs, add the products you want to the shopping cart and continue the checkout process until you reach the Payment page. On the Payment page, select the Quotation option. We will add the shipping costs and return a complete quotation to you within one business day.
- Only 1 charge for entire pallet (up to 700 pounds total). The shipping charges shown above cover the cost of shipping the machine and anything else that you purchase with it, including a second (or third) machine, stand, tooling, and accessories.
- A "commercial address" has a company name, a public entrance and posted hours of operation. If you do not have a forklift or loading dock at your place of business, you must add the liftgate fee. If you are running a business at your residence without a public entrance and posted company name and hours of operation it is considered a residence and a not commercial address.
- Schools, colleges, universities, university hospitals, military bases, government facilities and other secured locations are charged a limited access fee that is included in the amounts in the chart above.
- If you choose Terminal Pickup, and there is not a terminal within 50 miles (or 1 hour), we will confirm with you that you still want Terminal Pickup. Terminals tend to be off highways (usually miltiple intersecting) and industrial centers. Only certain terminal allow pick-up.
- Liftgate service is included in the residential delivery fee. The trucking company will call you to schedule the delivery.
Some carriers offer Inside Delivery which gets the machine inside one doorway or into your garage. If you select this we will confirm availability before shipping:
|Local||Far West||Other Continental US|
Gets the machine inside 1 threshold (NO stairs, NO gravel, NO tight corners, etc.)
This is simply pushing pallet jack to move crate a little closer to destination or up driveway into garage. NO Uncrating. NO Setup.
Once shipment in transit carrier can not change service or refund charge. CALL IF QUESTIONS...