Steel Rule, 6" 31 (in/mm) Rigid, PEC
- English/metric graduations, 0.5 mm & 32nds, mm & 64ths
- Made from the finest quality steel available
- Fully hardened and tempered with stain chrome finish
- Precisely etched, then black filled for readability
- Rule is 3/4" wide and 0.040" thick
Rigid steel rule made in the US by Products Engineering Corporation (PEC). Graduation 31 (inches and mm). This rule is 6" (150 mm) in length, 3/4" wide and 0.040 thick.
See Chris' Tips "How to Use a Steel Rule" for more information on graduations.
When using a precision rule for very close accuracy, the eye can read better by measuring between two lines than from the end of the rule to a line.
Here is how to use a steel rule.