HiTorque Mini Mill, Solid Column with Tooling Package 4288 (Discontinued)
- Most powerful mill in its class
- Most low-speed torque in its class
- No gears in spindle drive
- Largest table and X-Y travel in its class
- R8 spindle (Includes 1/2" drill chuck and arbor)
- 500 Watt output spindle motor
- Large X-Y table
- R8 Spindle for wide tool availability
- Dovetail column maintains head alignment at any height
- Fine feed on Z-axis for precise control
- Three radial handles for drilling
- E-stop safety power switch
- Adjustable Z-axis stop for repetitive drilling
- Neoprene bellows protect horizontal ways
- Adjustable gibs on all dovetail ways
- Includes 1/2" drill chuck and arbor
|End Milling Capacity||0.6" (16 mm)|
|Face Milling Capacity||1.2" (30 mm)|
|Drilling Capacity||0.5" (13 mm)|
|Table Size||18.1" x 4.7" (460 mm x 120 mm)|
|T-slots||3 slots 0.47" (12.0 mm) wide|
|X-Axis Travel||11.8" (300 mm)|
|Y-Axis Travel||5.1" (130 mm)|
|Z-Axis Travel||9.8" (250 mm)|
|Throat||6.5" (165 mm)|
|X- and Y-Axis Feed Screws||0.062" (1.59 mm) per rotation|
|Positioning Accuracy||0.0004" (0.010 mm)|
|Spindle Motor||0.67 hp (500 Watts)|
|Spindle Speed||100 - 2500 RPM|
|Power Requirements||120 V 60 Hz 8 Amps|
|Machine Weight||124 lbs (56 kg)|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||23.2" x 19.7" x 29.1" (590 mm x 500 mm x 740 mm)|
|Crated Weight||161 lbs (73 kg)|
|Crate Dimensions (W x D x H)||23.6" x 23.6" x 29.9" (600 mm x 600 mm x 760 mm)|
|3990 HiTorque Mini Mill|
|Solid Column Rigid Base|
|Back View Solid Column Rigid Base|
|The solid column on the left, tilting column on the right. The solid column has significantly thicker walls|
These machines ship by freight truck because they are simply too heavy and bulky for UPS Parcel Service. If your location will be difficult for larger truck/Semi-trailer, please let us know.
We normally ship truck orders a day or two after we receive the order. For local orders transportation usually takes no more than a day or two. For orders going across county or over water the transportation time can be up to a week or longer.
We add the following shipping cost to your order total:
We ship machines only to the US and Canada.
Freight Terminal (pick-up)
Commercial Address (inc. Limited Access Sites)
**Liftgate: Add liftgate if forklift or loading dock is not available onsite.
*Local refers to the parts of Southern California served by Hollywood Delivery Service.
**Liftgate service is included in local delivery and residential delivery. A loading dock or forklift is assumed in commercial deliveries. If these are not available, please add this extra service.
- Contact and delivery. Ensure you choose the correct type of delivery, have a dedicated contact person/number, and are ready on day of delivery. Freight companies charge an additional fee if delivery exceeds 30 minutes.
- Only one shipping charge for entire pallet (up to 700 pounds total). The shipping charges shown above cover the cost of shipping the machine and anything else that you purchase with it, including a second machine, stand, tooling, and accessories.
- A "commercial address" has a sign with company name, a public entrance and posted hours of operation. If you are running a business at your residence without a public entrance and posted company name and hours of operation it is considered a residence and a not commercial address.
- A "limited access" designation is required for "Secured Locations" (schools, colleges, universities, university hospitals, military bases, government facilities, etc). Please provide accurate details on delivery in special instructions.
- "Terminal Pickup" allows for pickup at local terminal. If there is not a terminal within 50 miles (or 1 hour), we will confirm with you that you still want Terminal Pickup. Terminals tend to be near highways (usually miltiple intersecting) and industrial centers. Only certain terminals allow pick-up.
- "Residential delivery" does not include moving machine into home/garage/workshop or any setup. Delivery is to start of driveway on the street that the delivery truck can access. (See inside delivery below.)
For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
We will check with several trucking companies to get the best price and then call for your approval before we ship.
Truck Freight shipping to Canada involves 3 distinct charges in addition to the product costs. (All amounts are in US Dollars, see the current mid-market exchange rate.)
- Canadian Provincial Taxes (GST, PST, HST) depending on which province the shipment is going to. This will be 5% - 15% added to total sales amount depending on province (Canadian Sales Tax).
- Hemisphere Customs Brokerage which handles all customs clearance requirements. This is a flat fee of $108 on any shipment.
- Truck Freight from Southern California to destination in Canada. This is generally $300-$500 for residential liftgate delivery and appointment for single machine + tooling orders. Delivery to a terminal for pick-up or a commercial location with loading capabilities can reduce this cost substantially.
To get a quotation that includes the shipping costs, add the products you want to the shopping cart and continue the checkout process until you reach the Payment page. On the Payment page, select the Quotation option. We will add the shipping costs and return a complete quotation to you within one business day.
Some carriers offer Inside Delivery which gets the machine inside one doorway or into your garage. If you select this we will confirm availability before shipping:
|Inside Delivery||Local||Continental US|
Gets the machine inside 1 threshold
This is simply pushing pallet jack to move crate a little closer to destination or up driveway into garage.
Once shipment in transit carrier can not change service or refund charge. CALL IF QUESTIONS...