Digital Position Readout, 2-Axis Mini Lathe 20 TPI
- This DRO kit is an upgrade for the LMS 4200 7x12 mini lathe
- Mounts right on the cross slide and compound rest to give you accurate depth-of-cut readings
- Resolution: 0.0001", accuracy: 0.001"
- Buttons for on/off, zero, and inch/mm
- Includes compound rest bottom and cross slide nut (not shown)
This DRO kit is an upgrade for the LMS 4200 7x12 mini lathe. This kit also fits other 20 TPI mini lathes as sold by Micro Mark.
The price of this kit for 4200 purchasers is $149.95. Call us, or include the order number for your 4200 in Special Instructions.
|Repeatability||0.00050" (0.0127 mm)|
|Resolution||0.00010" (0.0025 mm)|
|Accuracy||0.00100" (0.0254 mm)|
|Clear to Zero||Yes|
|Compound Rest Bottom, Mini Lathe, Drilled, P/N 1677||1|
|Digital Position Readout, 2-Axis Mini Lathe, P/N 5675||1|
|Nut, Cross Slide Feed, P/N 1203||1|
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
- 4292 Battery, CR2032 Lithium
- 5673 Readout, DRO
This product works with the following lathes. (If your machine is not on this list, we cannot verify compatibility.)
- Micro-Mark 82500 MicroLux 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Micro-Mark 82710 MicroLux 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Micro-Mark 84631 MicroLux 7x16 Mini Lathe
In your instruction manual, this part appears on the parts list as:
|190||LittleMachineShop.com 4200 HiTorque Mini Lathe - 7x12|