HiTorque Bench Mill, Long Table, Deluxe
- Larger than mini mills
- 750 watt (1 hp) brushless DC variable speed drive
- No gears in spindle drive
- R8 spindle and drill chuck
- Tapping mode for reversing taps out
Weight: 292 lb
This product is currently backordered.
What is "estimated availability"?
Click this button if you want to receive an email notification when this product becomes available.
* 3-axis digital readout (DRO) with Bluetooth and 7" tablet display
* Larger table
* Electrically interlocked spindle lock
* Machined aluminum handwheels
The LittleMachineShop.com HiTorque Bench Mill is a step up in size, rigidity, and power compared to a mini mill. This HiTorque benchtop milling machine provides a larger table, more travel, and more horsepower.
A 750 watt (1 hp) brushless DC motor provides abundant spindle power and tremendous low-end torque and the motor has built in forward and reverse modes easily switched from the power panel.
The 27.5" x 6.25" (700 mm x 160 mm) table provides a large work area.
The HiTorque Bench Mill incorporates a true quill and drill press-style handles for easy drilling. A button on the end of each handle reverses the spindle to make tapping easy.
The control panel includes a digital spindle speed display.
This mill is a version of the SIEG SX2.7.
- 750 Watt (1 hp) brushless DC spindle drive
- R8 Spindle for wide tool availability
- Electrically interlocked spindle lock
- NSK brand Japanese-quality spindle bearings
- 0.001" Graduated dials, 0.100" per turn
- 3-Axis DRO with 7" Android tablet readout
- Digital position readout on the quill reads in inches and mm
- Large X-Y table with attractive aluminum handwheels
- Tapping mode for reversing taps out
- Solid rectangular column for rigidity
- Dovetail column maintains head alignment at any height
- E-stop safety power switch
- Forward and Reverse modes on the power panel
- Spindle speed display
- Spindle fine feed and position lock
- Fine feed on Z-axis for precise control
- Adjustable gibs on all dovetail ways
- Includes R8 to 33JT drill chuck arbor and drill chuck
|End Milling Capacity||0.6" (16 mm)|
|Face Milling Capacity||2.0" (50 mm)|
|Drilling Capacity||0.8" (20 mm)|
|Table Size||27.6" x 6.3" (700 mm x 160 mm)|
|T-Slots||3 slots 0.47" (12.0 mm) wide|
|X-Axis Travel||19.7" (500 mm)|
|Y-Axis Travel||5.5" (140 mm)|
|Z-Axis Travel||11.6" (295 mm)|
|Throat||7.5" (190 mm)|
|X- and Y-Axis Feed Screws||0.100" (2.54 mm) per rotation|
|Quill Travel||2.8" (71 mm)|
|Maximum Spindle to Table||12.2" (310 mm)|
|Positioning Accuracy||0.0004" (0.010 mm)|
|Spindle Motor||1.01 hp (750 Watts)|
|Spindle Speed||100 - 2000 RPM|
|Power Requirements||120 V 60 Hz 10 Amps|
|Machine Weight||245 lbs (111 kg)|
|Base Dimensions (W x D)||9.1" x 16.1" (230 mm x 410 mm)|
|Mounting Holes Center to Center (W x D)||8.27" x 12.01" (210.0 mm x 305.0 mm)|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||34.6" x 25.0" x 28.5" (880 mm x 635 mm x 725 mm)|
|Crated Weight||292 lbs (133 kg)|
|Crate Dimensions (W x D x H)||36.0" x 28.0" x 35.5" (914 mm x 711 mm x 902 mm)|
|Z-Axis Handle and Spindle|
|X-Axis Aluminum Hand Wheel|
|Y-Axis Aluminum Hand Wheel|
|Z-Axis Aluminum Hand Wheel|
|Digital Height Gauge, Fine Feed, and Spindle|
|Digital Height Gauge|
|Electrically Interlocked Spindle Lock|
|X-Axis DRO Scale and Reader|
|Y-Axis DRO Scale and Reader|
|Z-Axis DRO Scale and Reader|
The HiTorque Bench Mill comes with the following:
- Bench Mill Users Guide written by Chris Wood
- 7-inch Android tablet with Bluetooth
- One 1/2" drill chuck and R8 arbor
- Two T-slot nuts
- Three end wrenches
- Five hex (Allen) wrenches
- One spanner wrench
- Oil can (plastic)
These machines ship by truck because they are simply too heavy and bulky for UPS Parcel Service. We normally ship truck orders a day or two after we receive the order. We add the following shipping cost to your order total:
March 1, 2022 - Recent and unprecedented price increases in truck freight, especially to residential addresses, has required us to increase the cost of our truck freight. We hope the future will see a return to normal and historical costs, but until then freight delivery costs have increased.
|Local||Far West||Other Continental US|
|Delivery to freight terminal (within 50 miles/1 hour)||$125||$125||$155|
|Delivery to commercial address||$99||$135||$165|
|Delivery to school or secured location||$99||$175||$195|
|*Liftgate (added to any above)||Incl.||+ $50||+ $50|
Delivery to residential address (includes appointment & liftgate)
|$99||$175 + $50 = $225||$195 + $50 = $245|
"Far West" refers to ten western states: CA, OR, WA, AZ, NV, ID, UT, NM, CO, WY.
"Local" refers to the parts of Southern California served by Hollywood Delivery Service.
For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, we will check with several trucking companies to get the best price and then call for your approval before we ship.
We ship machines only to the US and Canada.
Truck Freight shipping to Canada involves 3 distinct charges in addition to the product costs. (All amounts are in US Dollars, see the current mid-market exchange rate.)
- Canadian Provincial Taxes (GST, PST, HST) depending on which province the shipment is going to. This will be 5% - 15% added to total sales amount depending on province (Canadian Sales Tax).
- Hemisphere Customs Brokerage which handles all customs clearance requirements. This is a flat fee of $108 on any shipment.
- Truck Freight from Southern California to destination in Canada. This is generally $300-$500 for residential liftgate delivery and appointment for single machine + tooling orders. Delivery to a terminal for pick-up or a commercial location with loading capabilities can reduce this cost substantially.
To get a quotation that includes the shipping costs, add the products you want to the shopping cart and continue the checkout process until you reach the Payment page. On the Payment page, select the Quotation option. We will add the shipping costs and return a complete quotation to you within one business day.
- Only 1 charge for entire pallet (up to 700 pounds total). The shipping charges shown above cover the cost of shipping the machine and anything else that you purchase with it, including a second (or third) machine, stand, tooling, and accessories.
- A "commercial address" has a company name, a public entrance and posted hours of operation. If you do not have a forklift or loading dock at your place of business, you must add the liftgate fee. If you are running a business at your residence without a public entrance and posted company name and hours of operation it is considered a residence and a not commercial address.
- Schools, colleges, universities, university hospitals, military bases, government facilities and other secured locations are charged a limited access fee that is included in the amounts in the chart above.
- If you choose Terminal Pickup, and there is not a terminal within 50 miles (or 1 hour), we will confirm with you that you still want Terminal Pickup. Terminals tend to be off highways (usually miltiple intersecting) and industrial centers. Only certain terminal allow pick-up.
- Liftgate service is included in the residential delivery fee. The trucking company will call you to schedule the delivery.
Some carriers offer Inside Delivery which gets the machine inside one doorway or into your garage. If you select this we will confirm availability before shipping:
|Local||Far West||Other Continental US|
Gets the machine inside 1 threshold (NO stairs, NO gravel, NO tight corners, etc.)
This is simply pushing pallet jack to move crate a little closer to destination or up driveway into garage. NO Uncrating. NO Setup.
Once shipment in transit carrier can not change service or refund charge. CALL IF QUESTIONS...